These Hinged Conference sessions were originally designed to share the gifts and graces of intergenerational women from a geographic region. The first woman would teach a passage from Ephesians 1, and the next woman from Ephesians 2 or 3. The idea being that the women would be blessed by the gifts and graces of their regional women. The final session was to be delivered by Karen Hodge on an overview of Ephesians 4-6. Now you will hear and see women from their own homes. We encourage the Hinged helpers to listen ahead of time and pick three keynote session speakers that they believe will minister the most effectively to their current church context. Remember, you have access to all the speakers so certainly feel free to use them in any way that will encourage and equip your women. The keynote speaker videos are approximately 40-45 minutes each.
There are discussion questions underneath each video once you click on the pictures below.
- Hinged Charlotte: Melissa Kruger, Courtney Denton, Karen Hodge
- Hinged Birmingham: Vanessa Hawkins, Stephanie Formenti, Karen Hodge
- Hinged Delaware: Ellen Dykas, Elizabeth Garn, Karen Hodge
- Hinged San Diego: Jeany Jun (no video available), Ashley Hales, Karen Hodge
- Hinged San Antonio: Susan Tyner, Hope Blanton, Karen Hodge
- Hinged Chicago: Abby Hutto, Rachel Craddock, Karen Hodge