Since it is not good for anyone to be alone, we need community-building women to gather a group. Would you be willing to gather a group together to go through the Hinged@Home material?
Family: Who are your people?
- Women from your church
- Women from a small group Bible study
- A group of high school or college-aged women
- A group of faraway like-minded friends
- A group of women who serve overseas
- Women in your extended family
What will it cost?
The more you gather the more you save:
- Individuals registering on their own – $24.95/person
- Groups of 5 to 10 – $19.96/person
- Groups 11 to 24 – $17.46/person
- Groups 25+ – $14.97
Here is what you NEED to get your group registered:
- Decide how many women are going to participate with you. If you have a church group, maybe your church will pay for the participants and those able can reimburse the church. If you are gathering with other friends, one person can be the designated as the “payee” and then be reimbursed.
- Go to this link to the PCA Bookstore (for group registrations) and register and pay for that many women.
- Once paid, you will receive an email within 1 business day with a special code to be used by each woman in the group. She will then go online and register as an Individual (she will use the code so she won’t have to pay online). Each woman will then have access to the Conference material.
- Please do not “share” your log-in information with others; each person accessing and watching the material needs to have paid. Thank you!
Here is what you GET when your group is registered for Hinged@Home Spring 2021:
- A code for each individual to have any time access to all the content from January 1-May 31, 2021.
- Groups of 5 or more will receive ESV Ephesians Journals. Journals for the entire group will be shipped to one person.